If you have an appointment type(s) or category of appointment types that you want to hide from your main booking page, but still want to allow customers to book with a secret link… we will show you how.
Click on the Gear icon in top right, then Settings
- Click on Appointment types
- To make a Category private, click on Edit next to the category name.
- Now click “Hide from Booking page”
- That’s it… your category is hidden from the main booking page, but can still be shown if you share the link.
For a specific appointment type…
- Click on the pencil/edit button next to the name of the appointment type.
- Scroll down and toggle on “Hide from Booking page”.
Once you have done this, the category and/or appointment type can be shared with the direct link but will not be shown on the general booking page.
Example use case: Private Lunch meeting, free one on one appointment, coffee meeting for friends.