The Group Events feature allows you to set up an event for someone from your staff to host multiple guests at one time. This is perfect for live group events, virtual classes, webinars... and so much more.
With Group Events you can:
- Set a limit to the number of seats or attendees
- Create multiple types of classes or events
- Make your events and classes recurring
- From the Admin account, click on the Gear Icon
- Click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Group Events'
First you'll need to add a new group event:
- Click on '+ New Group Event'
- Enter the event details, *remember to copy & paste the link to your online meeting room in the "Where" field if it's virtual
- Click on 'Save'
Once you've added the event type, you'll add a session or series of sessions:
- Click on '+ New Session' next to the event type you're working on
- Enter the details of the Session
- Click 'Save'
When the event nears, you may want to download list of attendees to keep track of who shows up. Here's how you can do this:
- Click on 'Agenda' at the top of your dashboard
- Choose the time frame you want to reflect by clicking on the calendar icon
- Click on the File Icon to download
This list will be automatically downloaded and contains all the information for the session(s), including the names of all attendees.