Email and SMS text reminders are an important feature for making sure both staff and clients show up to meetings and appointments on time.
In this article, we'll show you how to set up email and SMS reminders so you can minimize no-shows and last-minute cancellations.
- Click on the Gear Icon, then 'Settings'
- Click on 'Booking Options' and scroll down to the email and SMS reminder settings
- Customize each setting based on your preference, including: first and second reminder setting, sending SMS messages to staff, enabling the scheduling link and more.
Bookafy Pro includes one reminder email and one reminder text that can be sent to both staff and customer.
These reminders can be set to go out at a time you choose, and can also include a custom email message, as well as links to Zoom, Teams, Webex, or GoToMeeting.
Note: The Pro+ plan also allows:
- Add a custom message to the SMS texts
- Send up to two reminder emails and SMS messages
- Include a link to reschedule