After your client has booked, do you want to send them to a custom thank you page, or form to fill out? Maybe a page with parking instructions, "What to Expect," or FAQ's.
Follow the steps below:
General Redirect (Pro & Pro+)
Redirect all customers after booking
- Go to the Gear Icon on the top right, then click on 'Settings'
- This takes you to the account settings page. Top tabs will say Details, Booking Options, Booking Page and Business hours. Click on 'Booking Options'
- Scroll down, 6 fields from the bottom you will see 'URL Redirect'
- Add your URL in… and now anytime a customer books they will go to this page.
Redirect by Appointment Type (Pro+ Only)
Redirect customers booking a specific appointment type after booking
- Go to the Gear Icon on top right, then click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Appointment Types' in the left menu.
- Then click next to the name of the appointment type.
- Add a URL in the URL redirect.
- Click 'Update'
- Now, anytime a customer books this appointment type, they will be sent to this specific website.
- If you have a general URL and a Specific URL, the specific will overrule the general. So you can have 1 general link… and then use the specific feature for URLs for specific appointment types.