We understand how frustrating and expensive no-show's can be. There are a few things you can do to reduce your no-show rate and increase bookings.
- Sign up for the Pro+ plan, and configure multiple reminders. With this plan you can send two SMS text reminders in addition to two reminder emails.
ProTip: Set a reminder 48-24 hours in advance and the other an hour in advance, which is proven to reduce no-shows.
- Add Zoom links (Pro and Pro+) and also a custom message to your SMS Reminders, in addition to a link to reschedule (Pro+)
- Choose a “Maximum Booking Time.” This feature allows you to limit customers from booking too far into the future. Setting your Max Booking Time to “front-load” your calendar reduces no-shows and also increases bookings.
- Have a written policy and add these Terms & Conditions on your booking page so customers have to confirm before booking, acknowledging they've been made aware if your cancelation and no-show policy up front.
- Capture payment info upfront, and only charge if there's a no-show.
If you’d like 1-1 help with your account, upgrading to Pro+, or setting up any of these features, feel free to book a time with our team!